The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Thursday, April 23, 2009

Guys, Dolls, and long-awaited follow up

Tuesday was a great day. I saw Guys and Dolls, and the musical was great. Of course, I love the outfits and the music without question. The acting was great and I got a few signatures. I am also a fan of Gilmore Girls so it was great to see Lauren Graham in person. Eventually being in New York City long enough will erode the novelty of seeing celebrities, like when I met Jackie Mason a few weeks ago. Also, actor Bradley Cooper (Will Trippin of Alias) was in the audience.

Now, on the other event, I interviewed with the NYC Teaching Fellows a month ago, and I was not admitted. I am glad they told me at least. Now on to look for other things to do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments