The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stay off the roads.....

I'll be driving in NYC, well Flushing anyway. I took my first driving lesson this morning which went well, though I have much to learn, but I feel I did well. I need to work on my turns, but I made a three-point u-turn and I drove through the beautiful neighborhood of Kew Garden Hills which had plenty of turns, stop signs, lights to train with. I never drove in NYC before, and unlike Al Pacino I won't drive a Ferrari in downtown Manhattan with my eyes closed, but I will take a driving lesson tomorrow afternoon from a different and cheaper company and see how they compare.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments