The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Six Weird Facts!!

I wasn't tagged per say, but I'll join Irina's meme :)

1) I am not comfortable dressing down. I don't own anything more casual than a golf shirt and slacks. I have no problem with how other people dress, but I follow a self-imposed dress code.

2) If I develop an interest in a subject, I tend to get downright obsessive until something else catches my attention. This tends to greatly annoy my family and has caused me to lose a few friends.

3) So far, I do not need glasses, even for reading, though I have always found a woman more attractive if she wears glasses.

4) My godmother is a lapsed Catholic and in the last year and a half, my old faith has evaporated (but now I have been wandering in an abyss and will soon find the comfort of another faith rich in history and tradition, though more will be revealed on that later if I haven't told you anything yet), and I wonder how this will affect my own godson's faith.

5) I have a fondness for fashions considered outdated. I want white tie and tails when I get married, and I like bowties, along with three-piece suits, and I wear a bath robe at night.

6) It is odd for a male perhaps, but when I was 12, I had a baby kitten I named Attila, and I was very fond of him and loved him dearly. He died almost six years ago, and I still miss him, though my mother has berated me for expending so much emotion on a cat, when I have never shown that level of feeling toward another human being. I returned from Army training to my old house and without Attila meowing, I couldn't stand the place and was glad she sold the house.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

you do realise that glasses generally mean we just can't see properly?!

;)

12/27/2006 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Thomas Forsyth said...

I know, though I still find a woman more attractive if she wears glasses. Can't explain that rationally, which is why it makes my six list ;)

12/27/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

fair enough!

1/02/2007 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments