The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Now time for resolutions

Attempted resolutions do not last too long, and after 10 days many have been abandoned, so now I make mine on day 10, hoping that if I can keep them past day ten, 364 days won't be as tough, or so my theory goes. But first, I will include an article by my all-time favorite, Capitalism Magazine:

The Meaning of New Year's Resolutions

My own resolutions:

1) Read 50 books or more this year. So far, I have 1 down and 3 if you count books I concluded at the beginning of the year, but I'll just count the one.

2) Lose the weight I gained over the holidays :)

3) Continue my Hebrew lessons, until I can read it and understand it as easily as the English in my siddur.

4) Now I can release some insider information that only RT and Irina knows right now, but I am planning to convert to Judaism, of the Conservative movement, so I will continue my research and will be ready for when Ft Hood's Jewish Chaplain assigns me a rabbi.

5) Save at least $20,000.00 this year..much easier to do as I will be deployed, hopefully.

Six is not a lot, but good ones for enriching my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baleboosteh said...

Six??
I can never keep up one New Years resolution let alone six!

You have got some good ones there
Good luck :D

1/11/2007 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Thomas Forsyth said...

Thanks. I figured I try to get a few and make them stick :)

1/11/2007 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments