The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Books read for February:

Second Contact (Colonization, Book 1)

Down to Earth (Colonization, Book 2)

Conversion to Judaism: A Guidebook (Paperback)

Your People, My People: Finding Acceptance and Fulfillment as a Jew by Choice

Turbulent Souls: A Catholic Son's Return To His Jewish Family

Books read in February: 5
Books read for 2007: 10

So, anyone detecting a theme? :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

You read a lot.

I wish I had time to read more. It took me over a month to get through two books simply because I didn't have time. Used to read heaps more.

2/28/2007 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Good job! I wish I had time to read something other than my law textbooks...

3/01/2007 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Thomas Forsyth said...

Sarah> I do like to read, and I don't have much of a social life so reading is my compensation, plus the books are not too difficult a read, though soem have a good few hundred pages.

Irina> I imagine my fun reading time will be curtailed when I am in grad school, but there were tiems when I didn't read as much for fun due to required reading. You will find time..in time ;)

3/03/2007 07:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments