The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It is hard to believe that I will be going to NYC in just six days. It will be a much needed break from teh spread out suburban misery of Killeen and my unit. Since I got back form WLC, I've just been in an odd state, not exactly depressed, but unmotivated. I guess that is life with me, but the weekend approaches and Monday is my last work day before I go on leave, so I shoudl feel more excited as I haven't left Texas since January, though I did get out of Killeen for Pesach.

On an unrelated note, RT was on the audience of the Colbert Report tonight, and maybe I'll see her on the show.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Baleboosteh said...

Cheer up Thomas, I am sure you will have fun in NY in a few days time!

:D

4/12/2007 05:10:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Bagel said...

Here! here! NYC here comes Thomas!

4/14/2007 07:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments