The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Monday, March 19, 2007

Now, most of my readers know about most of the links on my blog roll, as they are bigwigs like Mike Totten, or members of the jblogosphere. However, one of them is an old friend of mine. Laura just finished grad school at NYU, and is ready to review whatever she wants to. She's been on a roll the last week, so I heavily recommend reading her reviews. I should have introduced her a while back, too.

Now, in other news, I am on standby for the Warrior Leadership Course, so if I am quiet until April 5, that means I went. Now, being on standby means that I will go if there are openings, and from what I hear there may be as many as 120 soldiers and only room for 80, so if openings occur, extras may have to argue why they should go. The downside is when I have to get up on Thursday morning, so it sucks to be me on Thursday :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Laura's blog looks good. Love me some reviews!

3/21/2007 07:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments