The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Sunday, May 13, 2007

Time for another review.

Time to keep catching up with my reviews. And for today I review a highly amuisng one, What Would Machiavelli Do? The Ends Justify the Meanness (Paperback)

This book may be a legitimate how to book, though I suspect it was for humor. Of course, I don't know for sure. I thought it was extremely funny as it gave advice on how to be petty, vindictive, and cruel in order to succeed.

Now the author has a series of book sin this mold that are hopefully meant for humor, which is why I bought this book. The very title was amusing, especially since Machiavelli himself was not such a bad guy, he just trained them :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments