The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Sunday, June 10, 2007

My project is complete!! Now, most of you are wondering what the Hell I am talking about. Well, it is a project inspired by the daily parsha portions and Psalms readings done by Chabad. Now, I decided to break down the Prophetic and Writing books of the Tanach (sans Psalms which is already in a good order) by chapter and verse so they can be read over the course of a year, starting with Rosh Hashana, but excluding the leap month of Adar I.

Now, for daily portions of Torah and Psalms, click here. The rest is on an excel spreadsheet that I will email to interested parties, but I don't know how to upload it, myself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara with NO H said...

I know how hard you worked on this. Good work' I'm proud of you.

6/14/2007 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments