The Bow-Tied Blogger

The life and adventures of one soldier and his various journeys.

  Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Monday misadventures

I guess combining Purim with an M16 range is a good idea. Maybe I decided to imagine the pop up targets as Haman subconsciously, but in any case, I hit 30 out of 40 targets, so I'm doing something right.

Now, the only problem was that we had night fire and there has not been any rain in weeks, so fires are not uncommon, so the first group to fire that night set off a forest fire, which was extinguished later, but the whole exercise was pointless as night fire is not required to qualify and only 16 NCOs had the opportunity to fire.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

You did well! Congrats! : )

3/06/2007 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 out of 40, wow thats good 'shootin'
Tell me,Is it true about the rumor that you set of the forest fire?
Thats one way of making sure no one beats your score!

Shalom Aaron

3/10/2007 06:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2007 Thomas forsyth. I welcome comments